TKK - Community Gaming Forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 9th 2008, 1:24 pm

Ere we go guys - sorry bout the wait I had to blummin find all my fonts over again and every time I play with my new PC I never do what I set out to lol

adam...


http://images.fotopic.net/ytxdux.jpg

Robbo...

http://images.fotopic.net/ytxduh.jpg

shane...

http://images.fotopic.net/ytxdui.jpg

LC (lost the psd of your old one so you'll have to have a new one Rolling Eyes Laughing )........

http://images.fotopic.net/ytx4cr.jpg

and mine...



also had an idea - do those who have my sigs also want a version with no clan name (i.e like mine above)? Was going to do a little TKK banner that could go under sigs for other websites. Less changing then Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing

Vipe'z - I aint forgot mate - yours will be coming along very very soon - got some good images to use now Wink

Mark - yup square logo thing for somewhere on its way as well Laughing

Thats it for now - feedback / comments welcome. If I don't like em I'll delete em muwahahahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 9th 2008, 3:05 pm

fanx 8 cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mark2179
Admin
avatar

Posts : 243
Join date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 9th 2008, 3:08 pm

It's for cg eight but like i said b4 mate no rush u seem a bit busy at the mo loll

p.s i just got photoshop just trying to use it lol Shocked Rolling Eyes scratch

_________________


Last edited by mark2179 on April 9th 2008, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://total-kombat-killers.team-talk.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 9th 2008, 3:55 pm

no probs adam Cool

nice one Mark - get stuck in there mate. Its not as daunting as it first looks once you get started Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 9th 2008, 5:45 pm

mark2179 wrote:
It's for cg eight but like i said b4 mate no rush u seem a bit busy at the mo loll

p.s i just got photoshop just trying to use it lol Shocked Rolling Eyes scratch

Did you pay for Photoshop?

I need it but can't afford the 150 price lol

Just need to know if you downloaded it off some site for free


And eight those sigs rock man
Back to top Go down
mark2179
Admin
avatar

Posts : 243
Join date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 9th 2008, 5:58 pm

My mate sent to me over msn i'll find where the files are and send them to u nint overnight or summit by msn

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://total-kombat-killers.team-talk.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 9th 2008, 8:25 pm

nice 1 8 all looking good lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 10th 2008, 12:40 am

wooooo i just got it, eight i think u have to start up a tutorial thread and show us all the basics so we can get gooder :] lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 10th 2008, 4:00 am

if anyone has the trail version of photoshop cs3 i can help you unlock it. if you don't believe me ask russ


Last edited by SnowHawk on April 10th 2008, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 10th 2008, 4:27 am

nice sigs eight, good job

and for those of ya who find photoshop too 'pro' like i did lol, use macromedia fireworks, pretty good aswel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 10th 2008, 9:08 am

you da man eight
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 10th 2008, 10:23 am

NintyFanGirl wrote:

And eight those sigs rock man
LCTR wrote:

nice 1 8 all looking good

CroatoanX wrote:

nice sigs eight, good job
RobboCop wrote:

you da man eight

cheers guys afro


russ1183 wrote:

eight i think u have to start up a tutorial thread and show us all the basics so we can get gooder

lol where would I start - it would be a full time job PMSL


snow - what crack you using? The old AMT folder trick? Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 10th 2008, 11:10 am

no mate i have a keygen for photoshop cs3 Wink

*edit can someone please tell me why my sig isn't working
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 10th 2008, 12:55 pm

sweet - keygen is the most common but with a bit of file fiddling can make it work without a key.

To get you sig to work theres an option somewher to always show sig - should be in your profile settings. Its in a long list of stuff that you can show or hide. (I take it you have already done the code bit?)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 11th 2008, 12:44 am

honestly eight i wanna know how u blend all ur pictures together making them one and WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR FONTS???!?!?!?!?!? I looked everywhere tryin to find them but as nooby as i am I CANT DO IT!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 11th 2008, 1:16 am

i made a sweet looking earth using paint.net and i got my sig working now Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 11th 2008, 10:49 am

russ1183 wrote:
honestly eight i wanna know how u blend all ur pictures together making them one and WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR FONTS???!?!?!?!?!? I looked everywhere tryin to find them but as nooby as i am I CANT DO IT!!

lol kk alex. when I get time (probably next week now) I will break down a couple of my sigs to show you all the layers and what I did to achieve the effects. Its actually quite simple when you get your head round it. I am by no means an expert tho so I probably don't 'technically' do things right but it works for me. i started in graphic design using adobe Illustrator with occasional use of PS for photographic images. Later that turned into learning PS properly for photo editing and touching up etc and now I just use what i've learnt along the way to make photoshop do what I want. Still got Illustrator but as I don't need colour seps etc I barely use it now.

Fonts? lol don't ask. I didn't realise I had so many unusual fonts until I got new PC and all my psd's were invalid. I've copied them over now tho so could send them via MSN if you wish? If not one of my favorite places is Larabie Fonts where you can get loads of freeware fonts in all sorts of designs. theres also loads on Mikes Sketchpad including Larabie's.

EDIT: BTW to get you started the font in my sig is magneto (but you won't find that for free lol) Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 11th 2008, 2:28 pm

do u no how i can get my sig to work on charlieoscardelta.com?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 11th 2008, 10:01 pm

eightlegs wrote:
russ1183 wrote:
honestly eight i wanna know how u blend all ur pictures together making them one and WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR FONTS???!?!?!?!?!? I looked everywhere tryin to find them but as nooby as i am I CANT DO IT!!

lol kk alex. when I get time (probably next week now) I will break down a couple of my sigs to show you all the layers and what I did to achieve the effects. Its actually quite simple when you get your head round it. I am by no means an expert tho so I probably don't 'technically' do things right but it works for me. i started in graphic design using adobe Illustrator with occasional use of PS for photographic images. Later that turned into learning PS properly for photo editing and touching up etc and now I just use what i've learnt along the way to make photoshop do what I want. Still got Illustrator but as I don't need colour seps etc I barely use it now.

Fonts? lol don't ask. I didn't realise I had so many unusual fonts until I got new PC and all my psd's were invalid. I've copied them over now tho so could send them via MSN if you wish? If not one of my favorite places is Larabie Fonts where you can get loads of freeware fonts in all sorts of designs. theres also loads on Mikes Sketchpad including Larabie's.

EDIT: BTW to get you started the font in my sig is magneto (but you won't find that for free lol) Wink

thanks man i really appreciate that, whenever ur ready just post here and ill be on msn quicker than u can think.

BTW...howd u find my name out lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 11th 2008, 10:04 pm

If you want a really good font site www.dafont.com is amazing. That site rules
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 13th 2008, 12:37 am

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 14th 2008, 3:56 pm

russ1183 wrote:


BTW...howd u find my name out lmao Laughing

lol!


When you first joined us lot on another forum somewhere........

some dude called russ28374658398293747 wrote:


Hi my names russ although my real name is alex - I eat a lot of hamburgers and I'd like to join your clan please? Very Happy

.....or something like that PMSL jocolor lol!


Send me msg when you see me on PSN and I'll come on MSN for ya - no idea what the time is where you are lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 14th 2008, 7:54 pm

eightlegs wrote:
russ1183 wrote:


BTW...howd u find my name out lmao Laughing

lol!


When you first joined us lot on another forum somewhere........

some dude called russ28374658398293747 wrote:


Hi my names russ although my real name is alex - I eat a lot of hamburgers and I'd like to join your clan please? Very Happy

.....or something like that PMSL jocolor lol!


Send me msg when you see me on PSN and I'll come on MSN for ya - no idea what the time is where you are lol

OMG EIGHT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID U QUOTED ME PERFECTLY!!!

lmao haha

and okay ill send ya a msg whenever
BTW: the US is 5 hours behind yall Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 15th 2008, 12:11 pm

any chance you can hook me up with a sig eight?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   April 15th 2008, 3:15 pm

beechie wrote:
any chance you can hook me up with a sig eight?

will do Cool

start a thread and give us a clue what you want/like though mate. Or you just want random jobbie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC   

Back to top Go down
 
New Sigs - shano - adam - robbo - LC
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Adam v3.3
» Adam 3.3 is out
» Battlefield Teela bio and packaged photo
» Armegeddon 1.0 tests
» RobboLito 2 is available !

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kombat Killers Community :: General :: Eights Art Studio-
Jump to: